Welcome back to the Kids Co-op!! There were over 180 lovely posts linked up to last week's Kid's Co-op. You may have noticed that Putti loves stamping with various things. It is a wonderful and easy way to make some lovely artwork. She has tried Pasta, Pumpkin, Pencil Erasers, hand and foot prints too Today, I am featuring some stamping activities linked.
- Share your kids play, creative and learning ideas – whether baby, toddler, kindergarten play or teen we would love to see them all.
- By linking here, you can have your post shared on all the other 30+ blogs who are hosting. So, its like linking to 30+ link parties and that means a lot more views to your post.
- Each week, we will try to choose some favorite posts to feature. By linking up you are giving us permission to use an image with link back to you. You will also get a "Featured On" button to proudly display on your blog.
- Visit other posts that catch your eye. Commenting on posts that you love or find intersting is a wonderful way to build your own blog community.
- Please grab the 'Kids Co-op' button from my sidebar and pop it into your blog/post.