Welcome back to the Kids Co-op!! There were over 225 lovely posts linked up to last week's Kid's Co-op with a vast majority of Easter activity posts and some lovely Spring themed posts. Last weekend, I celebrated my birthday and Putti made me this beautiful picture!! She also made some playdough flowers which I will post on the blog shortly.Pin It Now!
Here are my picks for the week featuring Spring/Flower Ideas:
Now, it is your turn to Come and Play with us:
- A Heart for Home painted Beautiful Cherry Blossoms
- Playground Laboratory painted with pretty yellow flowers.
- My Little Princess World made these Beautiful flowers using bandages.
- Come Together Kids painted a Spring Mural on a shower curtain.
- Share your kids play, creative and learning ideas – whether baby, toddler, kindergarten play or teen we would love to see them all.
- By linking here, you can have your post shared on all the other 30+ blogs who are hosting. So, its like linking to 30+ link parties and that means a lot more views to your post.
- Each week, we will try to choose some favorite posts to feature. By linking up you are giving us permission to use an image with link back to you. You will also get a "Featured On" button to proudly display on your blog.
- Visit other posts that catch your eye. Commenting on posts that you love or find intersting is a wonderful way to build your own blog community.
- Please grab the 'Kids Co-op' button from my sidebar and pop it into your blog/post.