- Using it as a gift wrap especially the easel paintings /scribbles.
- Cut them up to make gift tags
- Cut and laminate to make book marks and giveaway as gifts to little friends
- Use them for practicing cutting with scissors
- Let Putti cut them into pieces and make a collage
- Laminate or place it in between 2 layers of contact paper to make a placemat.
That drawer has got me thinking, maybe you can decoupage your toddler art onto a tray, vase.. there is no limit !!
If you do try and make anything, please do share with us on my facebook page or email me. Love to see what you make :)
Linking to all places mentioned here.
|Follow us via our Facebook page to receive updates on all the fun ideas we share! |
You can also follow us on Pinterest, Twitter, or subscribe via RSS.